We buy your house in 30 days
No stress, a clear price and a maximum of 2 property visits.
We take care of everything and we put in your hands 100% of the amount agreed.
3 reasons why Casavo is the best partner to buy your home
We are faster
The average time to sell your home on the market is 8 months. We reduce this by up to 80% and we will help you to sell in 30 days.
The best deal
We combine Data Science and Technology to provide accurate and fair market prices at unprecedented speeds.
It's easy and safe
We help you to sell your home without real estate agents and middle man. Easy process and guaranteed sales price.
Start now and get your free offer
How it works
Buying and selling a home marks the start of a new chapter in life. At Casavo we believe in a dramatically simplified experience, delivering confidence and peace of mind at every step. If you’re selling, we’ll help you sell your home, eliminating the hassles of repairs, showings and months of uncertainty.
Get a free offer
Use our real-time evaluation tool and get to know the value of your property. In case you want it, you can ask to receive a purchase proposal. Our experts will get in touch with you to guide you in the steps needed.
Signing the contracts
Review our offer and ring us if you have any doubts. When you'll be ready to sign the contract, we'll be ready as well.
Receive your money
We’ll arrange a free inspection for you.Afterwards, get paid in a matter of days and move on to your next home stress-free while we do the rest of the work.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Casavo?Moving is one of life’s most overwhelming events, often causing months of stress and uncertainty. We started Casavo in 2016 with a mission to simplify home buying and selling. Since then, thousands of homeowners have bought and sold homes with Casavo or our related entities and companies.
Casavo empowers you with the freedom to move whenever you want, on your terms. If you’re selling, we can help you to sell your property at a competitive price in days, eliminating the hassle of showings and months of uncertainty. If you’re buying, we make it incredibly easy for you to find and purchase the perfect home and help you with the down payments, in a model that we call "equity sharing" or "co-ownership". Wherever you are in your home journey, a dedicated Casavo expert will guide you every step of the way.
- How is selling to Casavo different than selling the traditional way?Selling with Casvo is more convenient and certain than selling the traditional way because we provide a real-time evaluation and buy your home within 30 days. Casavo helps you skip the hassle of getting (and keeping) your home show-ready, showings and months of uncertainty.
- How does selling to Casavo work?Selling to Casavo allows you to skip the hassle of showings, paperwork and months of uncertainty. We make it easy with just a few steps:
1. Evaluate your property in real time
The real-time evaluation is completely free and takes just a few minutes.
2. Let's fix a date for a property visit
We'll schedule a property inspection to assess the information previously collected.
3. Sign the non-binding purchase proposal
After the property visit, we'll submit a non-binding purchase proposal which can be different from the initial evaluation in case we find discrepancies.
4. Sign the binding purchase proposal
In case you sign the non-binding offer, we will schedule a new property inspection (technical due diligence) to confirm or not the preliminary offer by sending you a binding purchase proposal.
5. Casavo puts you in the condition of access the liquidity right away
If you accept our final proposal, we will finalize the sale within 30 days and Casavo will put you in the position to take advantage of the liquidity you expect.
- Which cities is Casavo available in?We are currently only screening properties in Milan, Italy. However, we will be expanding nationwide in Italy in the near future and also be available in other southern European markets by the end of 2018.
- What is an offer? How do I get one?An offer is the amount and the conditions at which we guarantee to sell your property. Before the visit you will receive a preliminary offer (letter of intent without obligation) that we will confirm or not after the visit through a binding purchase proposal. If you are interested in selling with Casavo, you can apply for an offer through our website.
- How do I know your offer is fair?Our assessment is based on data analysis and sophisticated and innovative algorithms, coupled with decades of real estate experience. That's why our offers are so precise.
- Can I negotiate your offer?Our offers are typically non-negotiable. We try to offer you a transparent market price valuation and let you sell your property quickly and at a guaranteed price for a small discount (8%). Once we make our offer, we are certain of its accuracy and therefore we cannot modify it.
- How much do you charge?See our costs page for full details.
- What if repairs are needed on my home?Casavo evaluates your property at its current state, and saves you the inconvenience and the costs of renovations before the sale.
- When do I need to move out of my property?The property must be free by the day during which we sign the final contract with the notary.
- Can I sell to Casavo if I’m already working with an agent?Yes! We already work with several agencies operating in cities where our service is available. Ask your agency to contact us for the Casavo service.
- Why should I trust Casavo?Casavo is a Real Estate company part of an important group of companies active in real estate and technology. Our model is transparent and certified, all acts are conforming to current regulations and certified by a notary. Also, if you are not sure, we suggest you carry out the necessary checks with your trusted real estate consultant. For more information do not hesitate to contact us at the email address: [email protected]